ARTICLE XI.--NEW CHURCHES.
New churches to become members of this body must be
sound in the faith and send a letter containing a summary of the
same. They must be recognized by at least two sister churches
nearest them, all of which shall be submitted to a vote for ad-
mission, and no church will be admitted to membership in this
body that has not been properly organized, as well as recognized
by at least two nearest sister churches of this Association.
This Association shall meet annually, on Tuesday, before
the first Lord's Day in September of each year, and adjourn on
This Constitution may be altered or amended at any annual
meeting, but never so as to interfere with the independence of
I. Every member desiring to speak shall arise from his seat
and address the Moderator. He shall not be interrupted while
speaking unless he depart from the subject.
2. No member shall speak longer than ten minutes at any
time, not more than once on one subject until others have had an
opportunity to speak.
3. When the reports from the committees on education and
missions have been submitted, one hour shall be allowed for
4. A motion may be withdrawn by the mover, by the con-
sent of the House.
5. No member shall leave the business room without the
consent of the Moderator.
6. There shall be no whispering, talking, laughing or other
unnecessary noise during the transaction of business, nor any
degrading reflection made on any speaker or his remarks.
7. All sessions for business shall be opened and closed with